Creation Date: August 22, 2023
Created By: Steph McLean
Filters in our desktop software tool offer a straightforward way to control what you see on the grid. They're like search tools that help you find the data you want quickly.
For instance, let's say you want to see sales from a specific region. Just use the filter to show data from that region only. Or if you're curious about customers who bought certain products, apply a filter to display those customers and their total sales.
Filters stick around until you decide to remove them by clicking 'Clear All'. You can also use multiple filters at once. So, if you want to see customers from a particular region who bought specific products, you can do that too.
In short, filters simplify your data analysis, letting you focus on what matters without any fuss.
Below are the steps showing you how to use desktop grid filters.
1. Click on any Scorecard
2. Click on Toggle Filter Panel
3. Click on Add Filter
4. Click on a Filter option
There are lots of filters to select from. Choose the one you require which will filter the grid to only the selection made.
5. Select the options on the filter you've chosen.
Once you have chosen a filter, it will then show you all the items in that filter that you can then select.
6. Click on Apply
7. Your grid will be filtered now to match your selection. The total row will now be reflecting sales for only your selected items.
8. This shows that only the selected product groups are now on the grid.
9. Click on Clear All
To remove the filter, and show all sales for all products/customers again, click on the 'Clear All' button.
10. You can also select multiple filter options.
In this example I have selected a few sales reps, and then one product group.
11. Click on Apply
12. Grid now shows only the selected reps and product group.
Created with Tango.us